Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kroger's The Truly Awesome™ Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies




As a BzzAgent, we get to try some really fun products. Recently, I had the privilege of trying out Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have to say, that this has been the first campaign that even my husband was excited about.

We received two large boxes...


 


...and they were seriously gone in no time. I planned on taking a picture of the actual cookie but they didn't last in the house long enough :) However, I can say they were a nice size, about the size of my palm. I can also say that these are THE perfect cookies for milk. They are not super soft cookies so they are perfect for dunking in milk and not crumbling apart. The flavor, amount of chocolate chips and size were all A++! I'll definitely buy these again.

I didn't get a picture of the cookie but I did take this picture for you. The nutrition facts. Keep in this is for one (deliciously large) cookie. Not too shabby if you can keep yourself from eating the whole box. These are definitely the cookies that we will be leaving out for Santa with a nice cold glass of milk on the 24th!

*I received a product sample from BzzAgent. While we receive this awesome product for free, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment